Nervous about an upcoming dental procedure? At Dr. Howard Kessner General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in Dallas, we have six ways to prepare yourself for your appointment.
- First, remember our entire staff is trained to provide the best care and comfort possible.
- Second, take some time to relax and discover what you are apprehensive about. Take deep breaths and slowly let them out as you weigh the reasons for and against taking these steps to a better you. Remember that many others have been in your shoes and everything worked out fine.
- Third, know your medical history. You may be asked to fill out a medical history and medications form, so be sure you know what medications and supplements you are currently taking and review past hospitalizations and illnesses.
- Fourth, have a dental plan. Come in for a thorough consultation. If we know all the dental work or cosmetic dentistry you want to get done, then we’ll know if combining any of it can save you time and money. We offer cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, general dentistry, second opinions, and n/a to name just a few.
- Fifth, trust the outstanding staff at Dr. Howard Kessner General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry to guide you through the before, during and after the process. We’ve been doing this since 1973.
- Sixth, our final suggestion! Ask all the questions you have before you have dental tools and gloved hands in your mouth!
At Dr. Howard Kessner General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in Dallas we want your appointment to go smoothly. Services include general and restorative dentistry. Call us to schedule an apointment today!
Contact Dr. Howard Kessner General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):