In need of a crown? At Dr. Howard Kessner General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in Dallas, we can provide the exceptional experience you deserve with the dental care required.
Dental crowns can be used to address many issues, such as:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Crowns are not permanent but they can last for many years when properly cared for. We will have instructions on care, once we place yours.
At Dr. Howard Kessner General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in Dallas, dental crowns are among our restorative dentistry procedures. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Dr. Howard Kessner General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
7522 Campbell Rd #120